Guided tour, The Aalto House
13,00€ - 25,00€
Open for public from 2 June 2020
We want to assure that our Museum visitors can tour our sites safely. Due to the exceptional situation, new visiting arrangements apply.
We have taken a number of different measures to ensure customer safety. Visitors will receive further guidance on the spot to make their Museum visit a pleasant and safe one.
Maximum number of visitors is limited to 9 per tour. Schedule for the rest of the year will be confirmed later. Enquiries: email@example.com
Visit Alvar Aalto’s home on a guided tour!
The history and architecture of Aalto’s unique home, located in Munkkiniemi area in Helsinki, opens up through the stories the guide has to share. The tour lasts an hour and includes both the guided tour itself and free time to enjoy the special atmosphere in the house and explore the museum shop.
- You may purchase your ticket by choosing the number of tickets and then clicking the date and time in the calendar below
- You’ll receive the e-ticket (confirmation) straight into your inbox after you have proceeded to checkout and paid your order
- The ticket is only valid for the designated time. Please don’t be late for your tour!
- Please select your visit hour carefully, tickets cannot be refunded!
- Please make sure you pay your booking immediately – due to high demand, the reservation will be automatically cancelled within 15 minutes if no payment is made
- If you have purchased a concession ticket, you must show the relevant documentation (e.g. a student card, Docomomo card) on site
- Group bookings only by email: contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pre-sale of tickets in our online shop ends 1 hour before the tour. Possible unsold tickets are available on-site before each tour