Guided tour (en), Studio Aalto
10,00€ - 20,00€
Learn about Studio Aalto on a guided tour!
Suomenkielinen kierros on tuote Opastettu kierros, Alvar Aallon Atelje.
A one-hour tour explores the history and architecture of Aalto’s office with an expert guide and allows personal time to soak up the special atmosphere, take photographs, make sketches and visit the museum shop. Studio Aalto is located in Munkkiniemi area in Helsinki.
We have taken a number of different measures to ensure customer safety. Visitors will receive further guidance on the spot to make their Museum visit a pleasant and safe one. We recommend visitors to use face masks during the visit.
Maximum number of visitors is limited to 15 per tour. Schedule for the rest of the year will be confirmed later. Enquiries: email@example.com
- You may purchase your ticket by choosing the number of tickets and then clicking the date and time in the calendar below
- Guided tours are usually in English
- Please notice when completing the payment that your credit card provider doesn’t have any restrictions to certain countries (for example Finland). Restrictions may cause the payment to fail.
- After you have proceeded to checkout and paid your order, we will check your order and you ‘ll receive the e-ticket straight into your inbox
- The ticket is only valid for the designated time. Please don’t be late for your tour!
- Please select your visit hour carefully, tickets cannot be refunded! We can, however, change your booking to another tour in certain cases if there’s availability
- Feel free to visit us when you feel well. If you feel ill, please contact and we can change your ticket for another date.
- Please make sure you pay your booking immediately – due to high demand, the reservation will be automatically cancelled within 15 minutes if no payment is made
- If you have purchased a concession ticket, you must show the relevant documentation (e.g. a student card) on site
- Group bookings only by email: contact firstname.lastname@example.org