Guided tour, Studio Aalto
10,00€ - 20,00€
Alvar Aalto Foundation´s museum sites are closed until 13 May 2020
Alvar Aalto Foundation´s Museum Sites (Alvar Aalto Museum in Jyväskylä and the Aalto House and Studio Aalto in Helsinki) have been closed according to guidance issued by the Government of Finland until 13 May 2020. We will keep the audience informed if the situation changes.
For customers who have purchased a ticket from the web shop, the Foundation will return the money within one week. Possible inquiries concerning the tickets: firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn about Alvar Aalto’s studio on a guided tour!
A one-hour tour explores the history and architecture of Aalto’s office with an expert guide and allows personal time to soak up the special atmosphere, take photographs, make sketches and visit the museum shop. Studio Aalto is located in Munkkiniemi area in Helsinki.
- You may purchase your ticket by choosing the number of tickets and then clicking the date and time in the calendar below
- You’ll receive the e-ticket straight into your inbox after you have proceeded to checkout and paid your order
- The ticket is only valid for the designated time. Please don’t be late for your tour!
- Please select your visit hour carefully, tickets cannot be refunded!
- Please make sure you pay your booking immediately – due to high demand, the reservation will be automatically cancelled within 15 minutes if no payment is made
- If you have purchased a concession ticket, you must show the relevant documentation (e.g. a student card, Docomomo card) on site
- Group bookings only by email: contact email@example.com
- Pre-sale of tickets in our online shop ends 1 hour before the tour. Possible unsold tickets are available on-site before each tour