Guided tour, Studio Aalto
7,00€ - 18,00€
Learn about Alvar Aalto’s studio on a guided tour!
A one-hour tour explores the history and architecture of Aalto’s office with an expert guide and allows personal time to soak up the special atmosphere, take photographs, make sketches and visit the museum shop. Studio Aalto is located in Munkkiniemi area in Helsinki.
- You may purchase your ticket by choosing the number of tickets and then clicking the date and time in the calendar below
- You’ll receive the e-ticket straight into your inbox after you have proceeded to checkout and paid your order
- The ticket is only valid for the designated time. Please don’t be late for your tour!
- Please select your visit hour carefully, tickets cannot be refunded!
- Please make sure you pay your booking immediately – due to high demand, the reservation will be automatically cancelled within 15 minutes if no payment is made
- If you have purchased a concession ticket, you must show the relevant documentation (e.g. a student card, HelsinkiCard, Docomomo card) on site
- Group bookings only by email: contact email@example.com
Combined admission to the Studio Aalto and to the nearby The Aalto House: 30 € / 15 €
- Select tickets normally for both the Studio and the House
- You will see the final reduced price by viewing your shopping cart before checkout